Full refund within 30 days without reason
Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Over $39.99 Free Shipping
- Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
97.9% of customers are buying 2 set and more!!!
We’ve designed our mats to do a couple of really cool things, like:
✅ Retain heat for double-sided, efficient pressing, & energy savings
✅ Grip your blocks for non-slip results
✅ Use pins for those tricky pieces
✅ Lightweight for portability
✅ Completely flat for consistent pressing
✅ Durable on all steam and heat levels
✅ Perfect size for all workstations
✅ Pure and Natural - 100% wool, fleeced and tightly felted to make the Love NZ™ Wool Pressing Mat the perfect ironing surface for all your quilt block and small fabric pressing needs.
✅ Steam or other sprays are unnecessary because wool actually absorbs moisture from the air as heat is applied.
✅ This creates an additional heat source underneath your fabric, giving you crisp precision as you iron. This is by far the best ironing surface I have ever used - it is truly that fabulous!
✅ One of those investments and tools you won't want to be without whenever you sit down to sew.
✅ Perfect Thickness Retains Heat - All mats are 1/2 In / 1.3 cm thick.
Love NZ™ Wool Pressing Mat
Our goal is simple. To Give YOU the best quilting and pressing experience possible! At Love Sew, we take our time to source the highest quality products possible, so we always know our customers are getting only the best of the best!
Love NZ™ Wool Pressing Mats are no different. We worked tirelessly to get our wool from people who ONLY work with wool. They know a thing or two about high-quality wool. Really high-quality wool.
Tips and Tricks
- The pressing mat can be used with a dry iron on any surface. If using steam, place the mat on a protected surface since moisture does go through the mat and can harm the surface below.
- Never place the mat on a rotary cutting mat when pressing. The heat could warp the cutting mat.
- If mat feels damp after use, hang to air-dry before storing.
- Wash the mat occasionally by rinsing it in cold water and hanging the mat until dry – especially if using a spray starch.
- Safe surfaces include Formica, Corian, stone, and metal (an ironing board). Wood and painted surfaces should be avoided.
- A wool mat is a handy tool for quick pressing when kept next to your sewing machine. Enjoy!
- Love NZ™ Wool Pressing Mat (100% New Zealand Wool)
Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 14 days.
If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 14 days!
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.